Monday, March 18, 2013

Adding Your Blog to Technorati

Technorati is a major search engine for blogs, and submitting your blog there is one step you can take to increase your readers, in addition to submitting to Google, Yahoo, and other directories.

I found an article that basically walked me through the whole process, step by step.

Right now, I am at the point where Technorati needs to verify that I own this blog (they call it a claim), so I need to insert a unique code that they provide in a new blog post, and then they will verify it.

So, the code is EV6FU28ZDBCP for my blog.

If you would like to add your blog to Technorati, you may find this article very helpful: How to Add a Blog in Technorati

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! All spam comments will be deleted.