Friday, March 15, 2013

Aquamarine Gemstone Chips Dangle Earrings

I had quite a bit of fun putting this set together on Polyvore, inspired by Aquamarine Design Quality Gemstone Chips Dangle Earrings. These are available for $4.99 and include shipping and gift bag.  As you can see, I pulled in a light blue top that is nice and comfortable with a beautiful drape and sash, over a fun gathered skirt. You can see (and price) all the components on Polyvore by visiting http://www.polyvore.com/aquamarine_chips_dangle_earrings_inspired/set?id=75594214. I love the way the shoes pick up the color in the bag. You can mix inexpensive items with more expensive items for a unique look that doesn't break your bank! The link to my listings on eBay is in my sidebar. Just look for Gemstone Chips Design Quality - I believe I have 2 pairs of the Aquamarine in stock right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! All spam comments will be deleted.