Saturday, March 23, 2013

Be Still...God is Working Things Out!

Psalm 46 is one of my favorite psalms, one I refer to often. I love every verse, but in particular verse 5, God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right earlyThat is such a comfort to me! When trials and storms come, I am assured that I am anchored in God and that nothing will move me out of his loving arms. Not only that, I have his promise of help...and that he will not be late, in fact, he says early.  In verse 10, he lets us know to be still, not to fret, pace back and forth, and worry anxiously. He is in control and God will most certainly get the glory.

Have a Blessed Psalm Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! All spam comments will be deleted.