Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Beautiful Plus Size Set with Ruby and Red Quartz Jewelry

Untitled #729


I was excited to learn that my set took ninth place in the plus size competition! As a new Polyvore user, that was so encouraging. I'd like to share this set by Quita B., which took third place. I think it is just gorgeous and the accessories are magnificent. I love rubies (what woman would not want to own a pair of ruby earrings or pendant). I am particularly fond of the bold ring, which is a combination of ruby, turquoise and malachite (gold plating keeps the cost down). The earrings are a beautiful red quartz, and the African ruby pendant with diamonds necklace is just breathtaking! A wonderful choice of accessories to celebrate the beauty of the woman with soft curves.

2 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! All spam comments will be deleted.