Thursday, March 21, 2013

Faceted Indian Agate Chandelier Earrings and Bracelet

I love the mixed colors of the Indian Agate beads used in this set. They are so lovely! The beads are faceted to give that extra sparkle.  All findings are sterling silver plated, with the exception of the ear wire, which is .925 sterling silver (stamped).  The chandelier finding is silver plated copper with an antiqued finish.

The earrings measure 3-1/2 inches, and the stretch bracelet is 7-1.2 inches. As you can see, I've included silver plated accent beads in the bracelet for extra sparkle. I've priced this set very reasonably at $14.99, including shipping and gift bag. I only have one available. Visit http://r.ebay.com/zuhIFe to purchase.

1 comment:

  1. I really love that mix of colors! Natural colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! All spam comments will be deleted.