Monday, March 18, 2013

Green Onyx and Garnet Earrings Inspired Plus Size Set

Green Onyx and Garnet Inspired Plus Size Set



I just created this set for a plus size contest on Polyvore, and my green onyx and garnet earrings in .925 sterling silver provided inspiration. To the green skirt with high-low hem, I added blue by way of the jacket, bracelet, and shoes.  I love the hot pink on the bottom of the shoes, so added a pink clutch. I selected a white wide-brimmed hat and white long tank to also brighten the look. Do you like it?

4 comments:

  1. Wow this looks great! No wonder it did so well in your Polyvore contest! It looks great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much +Sara Reckling! Really appreciate you stopping by and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow great combination girlie got great taste love the necklace

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice jewelry.want to gift my girlfriend.great share.
    Green Onyx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! All spam comments will be deleted.