Thursday, March 14, 2013

New Beading Hoop - Aquamarine Gemstone Chips

I just added a new gemstone chip, Aquamarine, to the premium selection I have available in the beading hoop style.

Very comfortable to wear, a modest sized 1-1/2 inch hoop, and in popular sterling silver plate.  Natural blue Aquamarine gemstone chips are flanked by silver plated accent beads. One of the things I like best about gemstone chips, and why I use them so frequently, is the lovely mix of shades, colors, shapes and sizes. No pair is exactly alike! 

These are priced extremely reasonably at just $3.99 a pair, and that price even includes shipping and an organza gift bag.

My items are available on eBay at http://bit.ly/jacgemsonebay - just look for the listing of gemstone chips beading hoop earrings.

Have a great day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! All spam comments will be deleted.