Sunday, March 17, 2013

Such a Beautiful Butterfly!

http://thenaturalworld.tumblr.com/
This picture reminded me of this verse when I saw it:

And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it. Psalm 90:17

God's creation is so breathtaking, and yet his most amazing creation is man. There is a beauty that passes the surface...beauty that mascara, lip gloss or blush cannot duplicate (though I thank God for a little help). Yes, Lord, may your beauty be upon me and do establish the work of my hands.  May he do the same for you, as well.

Be blessed and enjoy the rest of your day!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Jackie! God bless you too...
    Long life to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Looty, for being my first comment and for your well wishes!

      Delete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! All spam comments will be deleted.