Sunday, April 14, 2013

God Can Take Care of You - Have a Blessed Sunday!

Sometimes when I start to worry about bills, or the many other things that can seem to press in, this scripture comes to mind. Sometimes we fail to trust God with the smallest things (even that we will have clothes to wear), and if we don't trust him with the little, how difficult to trust him with the greater!

I'll share an example of how God met a need for me personally. I have been in a very rough financial position for some time. Just this past winter, my sister's church, the Fountain of Life Center in Burlington, New Jersey, was doing what they called "Pay if Forward."  My sister and her husband knew it would bless me, so they picked me up. This was so professionally organized and run, it was just awesome. To make a long story short, I walked out with a full length black down coat, a long leather coat, a short brown down coat, a lighter jacket, boots, beautiful sweater, a king size bedspread, toys for my dogs, and more. That long down coat was such a blessing this winter, and I love to pull that spread all the way up and over my head lol. God really showed up for me through that ministry, working through people, as he always does. So, I encourage you to trust God and in his perfect timing.  He WILL show up and show off :-)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rocky-Mountain-Angel/276820845683593

Matthew 6:28-30 - 28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: 29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

This picture is from Rocky Mountain Angel, where you will find beautiful photography that shows the majesty and glory of God through his creation, as well as inspirational sayings. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rocky-Mountain-Angel/276820845683593

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! All spam comments will be deleted.