Monday, April 8, 2013

Pantone Emerald 2013 Color of the Year with Handcrafted Earrings in Gold Plate

I decided to show a pair of earrings I made that I felt would fit perfectly into the Pantone Emerald Color of the Year for 2013 scheme, even though they are not emeralds.  The gemstone is actually Azurite Chryscolla, which is dark green, with a little deep blue mixed in, and will look fabulous with emerald attire.

These beads are heart shaped and I have done them in gold plate with loops of gold chain to extend the length as many ladies like longer earrings.  To accent the earrings, I selected a Guess gold necklace, and gold and emerald colored bangles (all very affordable).

This beautiful emerald color cap sleeve dress looks like it costs over $500, but it does not. In fact, right now it is on sale for less than $150! I just love the cut! I decided to pair the dress with sexy gold high heel sandals and a Jil Sander Emerald Leather Bag.  All together, I think the look is glamorous! 


Pantone Emerald 2013 Heart Shaped Earrings Set




Of course, you will want to add green shadow to your eyes and don't forget mascara.  I've selected a lipstick that won't compete.  A little scent, Chanel Allure Parfum, and you are ready for an exciting evening out.  I think your date will just say "wow!"

Remember, you can use these looks as inspiration and swap out an item that may be a little too pricey...have fun shopping for the perfect match in your price range.  My handcrafted earrings are, of course, a fabulous bargain at $7.99, including shipping and gift bag :-). You can click on the main link beneath the picture to visit Polyvore, where you can price all the items. I have also pulled out six items you can click on to price directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! All spam comments will be deleted.