Thursday, April 11, 2013

Silver Chandelier Earrings with Red "Ruby" Beads and Casual Boho Look

These long and glamorous silver chandelier earrings with red "ruby" beads (jade actually) offer lots of swing and plenty of beads and silver accent beads for sparkle.  All findings are silver plated.  The ear wires are French style in .925 sterling silver and I am including earring guards.

I decided to show them with a boho style skirt, that also offers plenty of swing, and super comfy espadrilles in that wonderful blue from the skirt, along with a cross body bag.  A few other accessories, bangles, a simple silver chain, and the look is done. Add make up (why not go for red on the lips) and blue and yellow eye shadow and you are ready to go out with confidence and style in a relaxed look that is feminine and comfortable.

You can price all the items by clicking the link directly below the picture. I've also pulled out several items you can price directly. I aimed to keep things low in this set, I believe the most expensive item is the bangles :-)


Red "Ruby" Chandelier Earrings in Silver Inspired Set




My red chandelier earrings are available for the price of $14.99, including shipping and gift bag. A black onyx pair just sold, and I am hoping add additional colors soon. This is my only pair in red, so grab them while you can! Just click on the picture of the earrings above to go directly to the listing on eBay.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!

    Love this outfit you put together; very boho chic, and, as you guessed it, right up my alley. Especially that skirt ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! All spam comments will be deleted.