Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Silver Dangle Earrings with Mexican White Opals Sparkles in this Set

Who says casual has to be dull? Silver plated dangle earrings featuring luminous Mexican White Opals inspired this set.  I decided to go casual, but really play up the silver in the earrings and make the look more dressy, for those times when you want to be casual, but don't want to look like you just threw something on to go grab coffee.

I selected white capri jeans to go along with the Mexican White Opals. A pale teal high-low top adds a splash of color and makes me think of the islands with pretty white sand beaches.  I decided to stay away from heels (of course you can substitute a pair), so I picked flat sandals with plenty of silver bands.  A silver handbag and multiple silver bangles ensure this look really sparkles.

For color, roll on eyeshadow in a shade that complements the top, mascara to thicken the lashes, and a multi-purpose stick to add a blush of color to the lips and cheeks.  Finish off with a wonderful scent and you are ready for that date at Starbucks, or lunch at a restaurant, or just out with a friend to go shopping!

Silver Dangle Earrings with Mexican White Opal Casual




My jewelry is very affordable, and one reason why I include silver plated, as well as .925 sterling silver, so there is something for everyone.  These silver dangle earrings with White Mexican Opals are gorgeous, but will only set you back $5.99 (including shipping and gift bag). The Mexican Opals are a nice large size - 10mm.  You can click on the links above to shop, and you can always find the link to my items in my right side bar.

What do you think about this look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! All spam comments will be deleted.