Sunday, April 21, 2013

What Will Praise in Heaven Be Like?

I believe Richard Smallwood is an anointed psalmist for this day and age, an extraordinarily gifted and talented composer, musician and singer.  I believe his gifting is so unique, as in the old Testament when we hear of psalmists who led multitudes into praise and worship as they went to worship God.  As I listened to this musical recording on YouTube of a medley of some Richard Smallwood's greatest songs, I just kept shaking my head. What will praise in heaven be like? It will be filled with beauty and glory and worship for Almighty God! This music just touches my soul and makes me feel like I just got a very,very tiny glimpse into the wonderful praise and worship and glory of Heaven. We will be together, male and female, black and white, of every color, out of every nation and kindred to give glory to God, to Jesus Christ, the sinless, spotless lamb of God, who shed his precious blood that we might be saved from death and hell, to spend an eternity with him. What a glorious time that will be!

Enjoy this musical selection:



I'm so thankful to God for saving me, for cleansing me, and making me his child.

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17

Brand New in Christ



If you don't know him yet, I encourage you to get to know the Lord Jesus Christ.  One ministry I love is In Touch Ministries, with Dr. Charles Stanley. You can just Google In Touch Ministries. You can watch a message from Dr. Stanley right over your computer. He is 80 years of age (not old) as he stated, and ministers in excellence, a true teacher of the word of God. I believe if you will lend him a little of your time, you WILL hear God speak to your heart!

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! All spam comments will be deleted.