Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Extra Long Gemstone Chips Earrings in Silver

By special request...I just listed these extra long silver dangle earrings with gemstone chips.  I like them so much, I will be making up more variations to add to the listing. These long gemstone chips earrings are made up of 3 separate clusters of chips (for lots of movement) with silver accent beads and the ear wire is silver plated copper (lead and nickel safe). They measure approximately 3-1/4 inches and are value priced at $5.99, which includes both shipping and an organza gift bag. 


From left to right: Watermelon Quartz, Clear Quartz, and Blue Howlite.  I'll be doing some fashion sets featuring these long dangle earrings with gemstone chips very soon!   

Here is the direct link: http://r.ebay.com/DkJW5F

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! All spam comments will be deleted.