Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Printed Jeans: Fun Prints Give Jeans a Facelift

Printed jeans started to really get attention in 2012 when worn by some celebrities, and are now more mainstream, though I doubt you will find a pair in every woman's closet as of yet.  What do you think about this style? I think, depending on the print, they can be a lot of fun and work great when paired with a solid top, and dressed up even more with the addition of a blazer. They can be paired with flats or heels, depending on the top.  Of course, those who are really daring my even mix prints for a dazzling effect (and hopefully NOT one that makes you dizzy).

Here are just a few selections, to give you an idea of what is available. You can pick from florals, graphic prints, stripes and more.  Florals and animal prints seem to lead the pack, so I've featured them in this set, in different colors and styles.  The jeans featured here range from a low of $43 to a high of $225. You can click on the link below, or the individual items, for pricing and to shop the items.

Printed Jeans - Your Picks?




I'd love it if you would leave a comment and let me know which style(s) you like best :-) Will you add a little fun to your spring and summer wardrobe with at least one pair of printed jeans?

1 comment:

  1. Omg! I love these jeans! Especially number 1 and 5 :D

    xoxo,
    http://www.angeliepangilinan.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! All spam comments will be deleted.