Thursday, May 2, 2013

Silver Dangle Earrings Red Hearts and Clear Quartz with Matching Bracelet

Lovely red Carnelian gemstone heart-shaped beads are featured in this silver plated set featuring dangle earrings and matching bracelet. I have combined them with clear quartz gemstone chips, which reminds me of ice. Perfect for letting someone special in your life know how you feel about them and they'll be reminded every time they wear it.


Red Carnelian Hearts and Clear Quartz Set



I could not do anything else but red and white in the clothing, opting for red skinny jeans and a red tank with a white tie front tee to layer over. I could not resist the gorgeous white sandals and bag, both designer accessories.  Oh, if only....

You can price all of the items by clicking on the link below the main picture, and I've pulled out 6 items you can click on directly.  My silver dangle earrings and matching bracelet set is priced at $15.99, Buy-It-Now, an incredible deal, and that even includes shipping and gift bag. You can go directly to that set here: http://r.ebay.com/YYL2m4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! All spam comments will be deleted.