Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hand Jewel in Sterling Silver with Swarovski Elements by Bijoux de Looty

Today I will be sharing a lovely hand jewel by my friend Laure, the creator of Bijoux de Looty. You have seen some of her fashion sets posted here that feature her jewelry.

If there was one word I would use to describe her style, I would use glamour. If I could add others, I would add on sophisticated, elegant, feminine, and romantic. While based in Paris, France, her items are available worldwide.

Her specialty is sterling silver with Swarovski Elements...the finest crystal creations that can be used. The photography on her web site will enable you to see and appreciate the beauty of the crystals she uses and the final design of each piece.  She has a number of bracelets, and I love the hand jewel! In this one design (which is not fussy or overly ornate) she captures glamour, femininity, elegance and sophistication-all at the same time!

As described on her site: "The So Circle hand jewel is an extremely glamorous finery. With its interlacings of crystals set in Pointiage, your hand will be dressed with grace... For the evening, wear it with the matching earrings and necklace."





This hand ornament is versatile in that you could wear it on a casual dinner or date, as well as to an elegant affair, where it would be especially stunning when paired with the other pieces in the collection.

The hand jewel is available in 3 colors and finishes: • Evanescence : Sterling silver • Luxe Secret : Rose gold plated Sterling silver (Vermeil rose) • Paris Noir : Palladium plated Sterling silver.

Visit her site today to view the So Circle hand jewel. Here is the direct link: http://www.bijouxdelooty.com/en/sterling-silver-bracelets/24-so-circle-hand-jewel.html

1 comment:

  1. I was excited to discover this great site. I need to to thank you for your time due to this wonderful read!! I definitely appreciated every bit of it and i also have you book marked to check out new things on your website.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! All spam comments will be deleted.