Sunday, September 1, 2013

August 2013 Fan of the Month - Celebrating Those Who Help Me on the Road to Success!

I decided that I wanted to do a "Fan of the Month" to recognize and reward individuals who are active on my Facebook page, Jacqueline's Gems Handcrafted Jewelry on Facebook..  With Facebook's new settings, engagement from fans is even more important. The more people who like, comment and share posts means more people will actually get to SEE my posts. So engagement is critical and something I want to reward. This giveaway is not associated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by Facebook and is not a Facebook giveaway.

 I initially thought I would just select one person, but have changed my mind (that is a woman's prerogative, I believe). First, it would be very hard to do! Also, it takes many individuals to make a real difference. For that reason, I have decided to do a drawing from a small group of individuals (10) who have taken the time to like, share and comment noticeably on my page.

If you believe your name is listed below, you need to do the following:

1Send me an email at jacqgems at gmail dot com. 
2.  Respond within 48 hours (prior to 9/4/2013 - I am extending it 1 day due to the holiday).


I will give an extra entry for comments, likes and shares to an individual who is very active.
  • Murreline C.  (Comments extra entry)
  • Theresa M. (Likes extra entry)
  • Lupe B. (Shares extra entry).
  • Miracle C. 
  • Victoria S. 
  • Elaine M. 
  • Christopher K.
  • Linda P. 
  • Leticia F. 
  • Denise G. 
If you would prefer not to participate, simply do not respond by email. By responding by email, you give me permission to include you in the drawing and if you win, to announce your name as the winner of the Fan of the Month both here and on my Facebook page.  

Thank you all so much for being an active fan!

P.S. The reward will be your choice of gemstone chip earrings in dangle or hoop style.

AND THE WINNER IS.....THERESA MIRANDA
WHO SELECTED BLUE SODALITE AND BLACKSTONE DANGLE EARRINGS 
Thanks again to everyone who participated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! All spam comments will be deleted.