Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sale! Save 10% on ALL Gemstone Chip Earrings in Dangle or Hoop Styles!

When I started making handcrafted jewelry, gemstone chips earrings were the first earrings I started making and are still my most popular item! They are unique in that every stone is different and no two pairs are identical. Available in a wide range of gemstones, such as Peridot, Tiger's Eye, Aquamarine, Blackstone, Quartz, Brecciated Jasper, and more, they start (regular price) as low as $3.49, and that includes shipping and gift bag.

All gemstone chip earrings are discounted 10% until the end of the month, 9/30. So, you can save on dangle styles in both regular, design quality, and with .925 sterling ear wires.  You can save on beading hoop styles in both regular and premium gemstone chips. I also have another style I call "floating", pictured just above.

These make a wonderful treat for yourself, or a gift for someone else, and, as stated above, an organza gift bag is included. For presentation, just slip that bag into a small gift bag from (shop the dollar store), nestled in some tissue paper, along with your card.  Thinking ahead to the holidays, they are wonderful "stocking stuffers" for young ladies (and not so young ladies).

If you see an item that is out of stock, please inquire as I may have the chips and can make it up for you. I'll be working on building up my inventory over the next several weeks.

So, take advantage of 10% savings off of already low prices on handcrafted jewelry, gemstone chip earrings in particular. Here are a few examples:


Design Quality - Tourmaline Gemstone Chips

Blackstone Floating Gemstone Chips

Howlite and Red Coral Gemstone Chips

Extra Long Clear Quartz Gemstone Chips Gold Plate

Blackstone Gemstone Chips Beading Hoops Silver Plated

As you can see, gemstone chip earrings are wonderfully versatile and you can wear them with casual wear or a little more dressed up. You can click on each picture above to visit that particular listing.  The sale will run until 9/30. Shop early for best selection and save 10% on handcrafted earrings featuring lovely gemstone chips.

To visit my store, or you can click this link: jacgems on ebay and all sale items are featured at the top.

15 comments:

  1. Hi from the Blog Formatting weekend! Your pieces are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting and for your complement :-)

      Delete
  2. Very nice earrings! Visiting from Blog Formatting weekend, looking forward to the connect. I am your new follower.
    Living F.A.B.ulously on Purpose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by and for following!

      Delete
  3. I love how you have created mood boards to show readers how to style your jewellery.

    www.petitestyleonline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I really enjoy showing how gemstone chips, and other gemstone beads, can complement clothing and add color above the neck.

      Delete
  4. Well, Jacqueline--I can see where to comment here. I guess I clicked on the link when you commented on my blog and it went to another place. (Or maybe I'm confusing my readers.) If so, so sorry.

    As far as your blog--you sure have a way with fashion. Since I sport a casual flair, that little Panda T-shirt is adorable (although not something I would typically wear). I'm impressed with the way you put your pieces together. Your page was like eye candy for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you found your way :-). I too love casual clothing and often show gemstone chips in a casual setting, but also like to demonstrate they can be "dressed up" too. Appreciate your comment and you stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Love the cute looks you have shown. I'm fashion challenged so seeing things together is a help. Gives me ideas on how to wear things together.

    I found your page via Blog Formatting link up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and I appreciate you stopping by. I do think showing jewelry with clothing helps give people ideas.

      Delete
  6. Lovely pieces, Jackie! I love that you also showed how they would go with items of clothing, really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Delia. Appreciate you stopping by. I do enjoy showing my jewelry along with clothing.

      Delete
  7. Hi Jacqueline - this is a very nice looking blog post. And I also really like your Blog background - easy on the eye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline. I actually just made the main part of the blog white, which I know was a good move. I pulled in the edges so the background would show more.

      Delete
  8. I love the pictures you shared showing the different styles and looks. Some of us aren't as gifted putting outfits together and I always love seeing pictures! Beautiful jewelry!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! All spam comments will be deleted.