Saturday, October 26, 2013

Flannel Shirts and Fall Make for Perfect Companions

As the weather becomes colder, I look forward to wearing flannel shirts. My sister and I both love them, either by themselves or with a jersey or turtleneck underneath. Layering is a must as the temperatures plummet here in Southern New Jersey. Flannel shirts feel so soft to the skin and make me feel warm and cozy!

I found these beautiful Carhartt flannel shirts that come in a wide variety of colors and sizes and are very reasonably priced. They are available through Amazon and are priced from $25 to $45. These shirts are midweight, button up the front and feature two breast pockets with button down flaps. Great style and useful for tucking away something small, such as taking off a ring while you wash dishes.

I put together two fashion sets to show off these flannel shirts. Clicking on the picture will take you to the site. Here is the first:


See Entire Set on Polyvore: http://dld.bz/CarharttFlannelShirts_Amz
I picked up the pink in this shirt with Rhodonite gemstone chip hoop earrings, in sterling silver plate. They are bargain priced at $3.99, which includes shipping and gift bag. Buy them here: http://r.ebay.com/sZhxpI

In this next set, I featured 3 different colored Carhartt flannel shirts. Which combo would you like best?


These flannel shirts are perfect for casual days, school, running errands, shopping, or going out to a casual dinner, movie or other date.  While I've paired them with jeans, they can also go with a skirt and tights. By the way, you can see this set on Polyvore to price the jeans and shoes.

Visit my store to find a pair of natural gemstone chip earrings to match: jacgems on eBay

You can click on each picture to visit the site, or this link: http://dld.bz/CarharttFlannelShirts_Amz.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! All spam comments will be deleted.