Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Support Breast Cancer Screening with Purchase of Selected Discounted Pink Gemstone Jewelry

I have selected some of my pink handcrafted jewelry to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month. These pink earrings and bracelets are on sale with a 5% discount to the buyer, PLUS 20% will go to the American Breast Cancer Foundation, which provides breast cancer screening to women who are in financial need.  I will be making up and adding more items and these will all be featured at the top left of the store, http://stores.ebay.com/jacgems.

Each of these items are handcrafted by me using quality materials (.925 sterling silver or sterling silver plate or gold plate) and natural gemstones.  I just got in some lovely rose quartz gemstone chips and will be putting together some pieces tomorrow. As well, I'll be using pink Swarovski crystal, pink jade, and other pink beads to create unique pieces that will help support this worthy cause. Plus, you will save that 5% as well.

As is the norm, I ship all of my jewelry in an organza gift bag, and free shipping is included in the price.

Here is just one example. These pink earrings are rose jade with pearls and large Swarovski crystals. 


Head over to the store to see what is available and be sure to check back regularly as I will be adding items until the end of the month. Visit http://stores.ebay.com/jacgems

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! All spam comments will be deleted.