Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Free Pair of Blackstone Chip Dangle Earrings with Purchase of $10 or More!

When you purchase a total of $10 or more from my store, jacgems on eBay, you can receive a complimentary pair of Blackstone gemstone chip dangle earrings in sterling silver plate, with free ear guards as well. Just leave a note with your purchase or message me thru eBay that you would like your free pair of earrings.

This is in addition to the 15% off sale that has been running month long, and yesterday I added approximately another 11 items to the sale, for a total of 27 items, with some multi-variation listings (such as the kidney wire earrings). Why pay high mall or boutique prices for these long and stylish earrings. If you missed the post regarding those items, visit: Kidney Wire Long Earrings with Gemstones and Crystals: 15% Off Jewelry Sale for November.

So, take advantage of these incentives and discounts and treat yourself, or someone you care about, with the gift of unique, handcrafted jewelry. My items feature primarily natural gemstones and you will find both all sterling silver, items with sterling silver hooks only, and silver and gold plate. I have been sure to include something for every budget.

Here is an picture that incorporates the Blackstone gemstone chip earrings. Black goes with virtually everything and I know that I personally wear a lot of black and they are one of my favorite pairs. They are perfect with casual to relaxed office attire, as shown.



http://stores.ebay.com/jacgems


If you have not already done so, please subscribe to the blog by providing your email at the top right so you will be first to hear of sales, discounts and giveaways.

Visit the store at http://stores.ebay.com./jacgems, spend $10 or more, and let me know you want your free pair of Blackstone gemstone chip dangle earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! All spam comments will be deleted.