There are five natural ingredients that are all superior for dealing with all types of skin ailments. They are best suited for eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, acne, sensitive skin, dry skin, mature skin, combination skin, oily skin and skin that has been sunburned. They are:
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera has antiseptic, antifungal and anti-bacterial properties and you can use Aloe Vera Gel to treat all kind of skin issues like sunburn, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, acne, dry skin, patchy skin etc.
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil: Virgin coconut oil is a wonderful oil with lauric acid, an acid which is found in breastmilk. It can be used on all sorts of skin problems. Just make sure that you use an organic extra virgin coconut oil.
- Neem: Neem is an herb which has been used for more than 5000 years to treat skin issues. Mix 8-10 drops of Neem oil (note it has a very strong smell) with 1 tablespoon of carrier oil and massage the affected area, or use 1 tablespoon Neem powder with some honey and use on the affected area.
- Raw Honey: Raw honey is an amazing superfood. It has anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties and is an ideal skin food. Use raw honey in all of your facial masks, hair masks, body masks. You can also take it internally to reap its benefits.
- Epsom Salt: You probably are familiar with this one. Epsom Salt is rich in Magnesium and it helps to calm down redness and inflammation of the skin. Use it as a bath soak or use it in your facial masks to heal eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, acne and other skin issues.